Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: SMS FROM 2901 ALWAYS SENT NOTIFICATION IM USING INTERNET

Dear sir,
As I now, my mobile data is always of. Due to this message, my credit always been cut of due to using internet. Please stop my internet service on this number 0109666787. Tq

Re: SMS FROM 2901 ALWAYS SENT NOTIFICATION IM USING INTERNET

Support

Hi Shahril1703, Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your full name and IC number for further checking.  Thanks.

Re: MESSAGE FROM 20000 STEAL MY CREDIT

[ Edited ]
i have experienced the same problem like the other users.

my phone number is +60163206573.

I have sent the STOP ALL. but I still receiving the message and my credit was deducted for the past two months!!!!!

Digi please help tp stop this annoying message.

I have sent the STOP ALL. but I still receiving the message and my credit was deducted for the past two months!!!!!

Digi please help tp stop this annoying message. Attached is the latest screenshot.
Highlighted

Community Manager

CherylLim wrote:

Digi please help tp stop this annoying message. Attached is the latest screenshot.

@CherylLimTry to follow this guide to use MyDigi to view and manage your subscriptions: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers