Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't receive incoming call from a particular number

Hi. I would like to enquire about an issue about my phone not being able to receive phone calls from a particular number. I was able to call him but he couldn't call me back. We both checked our phones and either of us were blacklisted by each other.

May I know whether the operator is capable in blocking a number? If so, could you please look into this matter? This has been happening since 2 months ago. 

Thanks in advance.

Anyone faced the same issue but has been resolved?  Please share what was the solution =)

Highlighted

Re: Can't receive incoming call from a particular number

SuperUser
As far as I know the telco do not have such service on blocking a specific number, but there might be a possibility that you might have the function in your phone...

Do check the blacklist function in your phone or worst case scenario, try putting your SIM in another phone and get your friend to call you again to see if it works Smiley Happy

Re: Can't receive incoming call from a particular number

Support

Correct, jun_ng_1208 :-)

Have you swap you sim card to a different as suggested, Alexisqi93? TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers