Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

I was not able to give a call to my uncle even though I have only 2g network. I hope you guys can come 89 Jln Chamek - Kluang, 85400 Paloh to improve the network coverage so that I can surf 3g and 4g at my house area.

Community Manager

Hi @kcsim, we appreciate your feedback. We hope to get your network related feedback through MyDigi for considerations in future improvements: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi Dear Digi centre,

Bad Coverage Area  from my area kajang  & Cheras area. need some helping from digi.
sometime i cannot access my poor line to searching  ....

some of apps also cannot open at all..
because of line no good enough & stronger line..

hope you all can fix it as soon as possbile, thanks !

Community Manager

@0163833500, please use MyDigi to submit your network feedback so that improvements can be made: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Bad Internet Coverage

[ Edited ]
Bad coverage at my area Kg Baru 5 , Tapah Road . Postcode 35400. Sebelah Petron.

Dekat luar 4G itu pun slow, bila dalam bangunan tak ada line langsung.

Re: Bad Internet Coverage

Community Manager

@Farkhan, ikut cara MyDigi ini untuk memaklumbalas mengenai rangkaian Digi: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hello im from kota samarahan sarawak. I subscribe a few times already but still the internet speed is the same as i didnt subscribe. Fix this line problem please
Highlighted

Support

Hello Roshilmi, Thank you for your feedback. Kindly PM us phone number , full address and more info clarification. TQ

At lembah beringin the line keeps changing 4G to E every single day.
Same goes to my broadband. Please fix.

Community Manager

Kindly send your feedback through MyDigi app for further investigation or improvement: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers