Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad coverage at my area Sg. Puyu , Butterworth . Postcode 13020. 

The signal is keep breaking up when i making calls indoor and most of the indoor place has no signal at all. 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Community Manager

Hi @xixi, please provide details to your network feedback by checking your <inbox>. Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

extremely bad coverage at KK area since April 2017. internet won't connect amd its so difficult to male phone calls. subscribe to 20gb plan. in april i wasted 18gb. 2nd week of may and still experiencing the same. not only me but friends, family and colleagues
Highlighted

SuperUser

vien wrote:
extremely bad coverage at KK area since April 2017. internet won't connect amd its so difficult to male phone calls. subscribe to 20gb plan. in april i wasted 18gb. 2nd week of may and still experiencing the same. not only me but friends, family and colleagues

hello there...

that's sad to hear. can i suggest you try the steps outlined here: 

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461/high...

hopefully that will help kick start investigation into your issue....

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers