Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad coverage at my area Sg. Puyu , Butterworth . Postcode 13020. 

The signal is keep breaking up when i making calls indoor and most of the indoor place has no signal at all. 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Community Manager

Hi @xixi, please provide details to your network feedback by checking your <inbox>. Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

extremely bad coverage at KK area since April 2017. internet won't connect amd its so difficult to male phone calls. subscribe to 20gb plan. in april i wasted 18gb. 2nd week of may and still experiencing the same. not only me but friends, family and colleagues

SuperUser

vien wrote:
extremely bad coverage at KK area since April 2017. internet won't connect amd its so difficult to male phone calls. subscribe to 20gb plan. in april i wasted 18gb. 2nd week of may and still experiencing the same. not only me but friends, family and colleagues

hello there...

that's sad to hear. can i suggest you try the steps outlined here: 

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461/high...

hopefully that will help kick start investigation into your issue....

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Digi , please check at my place , Taman scientax pasir gudang johor ...very bad coverage ..please solve my prob as soon as possible ..

Community Manager

Hi @ZayyadyAqil, kindly submit a network feedback on MyDigi app under support section. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Bad Internet Coverage Area - Halaman Kim San

Dear Digi, 

Would appreciae if you could check the internet stregnth and coverage in my area - Halaman Kim San, Bampfylde area, Kuching. Poscode 93250.  12 August 2017. 

Signal shows H+ but downloads extermely slow, not as per usual speeds. Difficulty even in loading normal webpages. 

Thanks. 

Bad coverage at my house area, Bercham Permai, 31400 Ipoh. Totally no 4G coverage when inside house. Need to walk out to road side only have minimum 4G coverage. Pls help to improve. Thanks!

Re: Bad Internet Coverage Area - Halaman Kim San

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Jeshsky and @kskuan78, thank you for your feedback. Do also send in your feedback via MyDigi apps too!

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers