Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

my monthly RM48 missing!!!!!!

i have bought monthly 48, but when i change plan from live to best, its missing,

during changing the plan, its does not said anything that i will lost my RM48 data.

i also try to change back to live plan, but its said that i have exceed the number of change allowed for this month.

please....

please tell me how to get it back

or

how to get my money back

i only used about 300mb/11.5gb

Highlighted

Re: my monthly RM48 missing!!!!!!

Community Manager

M4TCOP wrote:

i have bought monthly 48, but when i change plan from live to best, its missing,

during changing the plan, its does not said anything that i will lost my RM48 data.

i also try to change back to live plan, but its said that i have exceed the number of change allowed for this month.

please....

please tell me how to get it back

or

how to get my money back

i only used about 300mb/11.5gb

Changing prepaid plan will reset your internet subscriptions add-on. Sorry to say that you can't get back your previous internet subscription.

You cannot change back from Prepaid Best to Prepaid Live, because that conversion is not supported. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers