Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ada beza 4G dan 4G+ ke?

saya nak tnya, digi ada coverage sehingga 4G+ ke? sebab sepanjang saya guna digi, fon sy hanya paparkan "4G" sahaja, belum pernah dapat "4G+".. kalau dapat 4G-A (pink color in network indicator website), adakah line digi akan paparkan "4G+" berkenaan? saya musykil. tolong clarify. sebab saya dah semak network digi dan kediaman saya mmg di dalam kawasan PINK indicator, tapi saya TIDAK PERNAH dapat 4G+ tersebut. kalau dapat line LTE, adakah digi akan paparkan "LTE" pada line bar fon saya?

Re: ada beza 4G dan 4G+ ke?

Community Manager

Every phone model and software differs in the standards of signal icon. Some phones will show different icon for LTE-A but some will not. Secondly, many LTE phones do not support LTE-A too. If you get over 50Mbps when you perform a speedtest, you are likely on LTE-A/4G+ network.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

Is prepaid user able to get 4G+/LTE-A kind of speed?

Im using samsung s6 edge but it just show 4G when i at LTE-A area.

Contributor

Yes, LTE-A is available irregardless you are a postpaid, prepaid or broadband customer. I've checked and your phone does indeed support CAT.6 so you should not have issues to use LTE-A.

One possibility is that your signal strength is not strong enough to be on LTE-A as this technology requires your phone to be connected to two bands (e.g. 1800mhz and 2600mhz) antennas, so perhaps one of it is weak in signal at your place and therefore you are unable to get LTE-A.

Super Contributor

I have used Gnettrack to prove tat my phone is connect to 2600mhz (cell id 1xx) signal and the signal strength is -77dbm

speedtest is 50mbps through, but it din show 4G+ at my phone. I assume all samsung model will show 4G+ la.. Smiley Happy

Can help to check whether my another phone support  this or no, Huawei Honor 6 Smiley Happy

Contributor

You are only connected to a single band (2600mhz), for LTE-A to work your phone needs to be connected to another band (like 1800mhz) simultaneously. Based on what I observed on Samsung phones, yes the network indicator does show 4G+.

As for your other question, yes Huawei Honor 6 supports LTE-A based on its spec sheet.

Highlighted

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers