Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VIDEO: Digi has big news! Here’s how it affects you

by Community Manager on ‎07-06-2017 05:34 PM

Screenshot_1.png

Hey guys, in case you haven’t heard, Digi is about to expand its network to become stronger, wider and better.

How does this improvement affect you? Here's what you need to know:

1. The 900MHz spectrum gives stronger indoor signal thanks to its lower frequency, allowing you to do more of what you like online.

2. It also provides a wider outdoor coverage to keep you constantly connected.

3. With a stronger and better network capacity, playing online games, watching videos or simply connecting on social media is pretty seamless.

Want to know how the 900MHz works? Watch this vid.

Feeling excited? So are we!  Do note that the transition will happen in stages,  starting from 1 July until year end as we fine-tune and optimize the new 900MHz spectrum on our network. We will not stop there though, and continue to improve our network coverage as needed based on customer usage and demand.

Make sure you watch this space for more information on 900MHz network coming to you soon.

Want to know more about 4G LTE? Find out here!

Comments
by HBNEOH Member
on ‎30-06-2017 10:56 AM

Are you sure?  Network coverage in my area shows 4G on my handphone.  But the speed is almost like no G at all.  And worst still, it fluctuates all day long.  When I ping, the results fluctuates from 30ms to 1338ms.  Worst still, the network quality frequently displays Reuqest Timed Out.  Can Digi really do something to improve its network.  

by Support
on ‎30-06-2017 04:27 PM

Hi HBNEOH, Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your mobile number and the full address for further checking. Thank you 

by phyz Contributor
on ‎11-08-2017 06:47 PM

where can we check 900MHz  availability coverage map?

Tq

Contributors