Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[Unsolve] Unlimited pass block base quota usage until expired.

[ Edited ]

UPDATE 2:  After a good chat with Shima, I figured out the problem I experiencing right now.

My Unlimited addons depleted (at 20GB) and throttle to 128kbps basic internet speed. It didn't change to Super Tererrr plan. Due to the system limitation (Not able to change the priority  of internet pass quota at will),  I will not able to use my 5GB base quota until my addons expire (9pm) ... *wat da **bleep** moment*, I kinda stuck with 128kbps for an entire day now. This never happen ... maybe. Well, let's hope these guy fix it by the next product. Or we can have a words with CFM if this persist for another months.

Update one: [Resolved] SuperTererrr load before Unlimited addon does

Spoiler

[Resolved] SuperTererrr load before Unlimited addon does

In short, What actually happen is My Unlimited addons (20GB) depleted, so Super Tererrr quota take over then detect p2p traffic. Thus throttling the bandwidth to 64~128kbps.

I went to my dashboard from Digi front page to see my data usage and found out my device has rocketed over 20 GB of data on 19/11. Which mean my Unlimited addons are depleted/finish ( Again FUP, it is 20GB only ). Wondering where the data goes to, I check my traffic statistics and found out that the torrent client 15GB of bandwidth burn completely away in the upload traffic, Leaving 5GB bandwidth availble for downloading.

Conclusion: There is no problem with the priority of the quota. The system is working as usual. My assumption is wrong, and I am sorry for the commotion Smiley Embarassed(*sigh* I wonder will the Super Tererrr bandwidth return to normal.)

Initial problem : SuperTererrr load before Unlimited addon does

Spoiler

Just know Fortnite got ocenian server and was going to try out how well can my internet handle the game. Subscribed Unlimited High Speed internet to gain more download speed for the slow game download problem with EpicGames client. Given that this addons is (or was) p2p enable, I just kept the client running in the background.. Then Leave my desktop to watch TV. When I'm back at midnight, only to realise my speed are throttle down to the early 20's highest dial up internet speed ever.

I assume SuperTererrr Unlimited Internet (Night) prioritized over Unlimited High Speed Internet addon. Usually, addons and freebie are prioritized over other services. However, since something must'a happen (while the p2p client are transferring in the  backcground),  my whole internet  is throttled down to 64kbps for the night , until they lift the limit.  ( I'm assuming this only apply to SuperTererrr 12-hour internet and not it's base quota, or my unlimited addons. )

...   Band 7 64kbps 'High Speed Internet' LTE internet  for 12 hours. Not legendary forking bad, yea? Maybe for Quake. Well the latency is hit average of 150ms to JPN/SG/Taiwan server. But the bufferbloat ( ???K ms) and PDV would just had me forked from all direction anyway. By the way, I just registered for Hotlink  but was ulterly betrayed by it's 'dynamic' poor-reception (  Going back and forth from 4G, H+,and 3G ) and too are awaiting for respond. Given the situation, I don't think I'll be  in the arena tonight (or any days sooner). Lovely day it will be, me and my high speed dial-up internet, with gut full of forks and coffees. Thanks Telecoms, hope you notice my  agonizingly love letters I spend all whole night writing. And hope you can dug out  from all those letter from people like me that have been stacked up on your desk since ??? time.

I'm all pumped up and ready to rapid fire the sheet out of the people in charge for this event. But then again, it'll be unseemly,  let see what they had to say for this case first.

Let ya guys know how it goes. And definitely go check out Fortnite video on youtube.

Re: [Resolved] SuperTererrr load before Unlimited addon does

Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @M_Chin

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: [Resolved] SuperTererrr load before Unlimited addon does

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers