Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Suffering from sudden loss of internet coverage or slow internet speed at night

Hi There,

I'm currently facing 2 problems:

1. Internet connection at night along residential areas at Jln Setia Gemilang U13/45C, Setia Alam, Shah Alam getting worst day by day. My neighbours who are using Digi (postpaid or prepaid) experience the same problems too. Internet connectivity getting worst day by day.

2. I've experienced where sudden loss of internet connection whenever I was inside a building. Location at Jln Anggerik Mokara 31/44, Seksyen 31, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.  This area covered under 4G connection.

Please help me to improve the connection.

Re: Suffering from sudden loss of internet coverage or slow internet speed at night

Community Manager

@MAlif, thank you for providing us valuable feedback. Kindly check your <inbox> for more information.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Suffering from sudden loss of internet coverage or slow internet speed at night

I am still experiencing the same problem for network speed at night in Setia Alam.  

I've been contacted by Digi personnel. From conversation, no traffic overload. One of temporary measures offered  was to re-aligned the 'dish'. 

Until now, I don't see any improvement. It's getting worst these couple of weeks.  

Community Manager

@MAlif, sorry to hear that. You were conversing with Digi customer service through the email, correct? Would you mind to update us through email again?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

i live in rawang n i work in selayang. those problems happened to me since 4 years ago.

I had enough.  My contract ended this month, better for me to port out to another telco. 

No improvement from Day 1  using Digi.  The worst incident happened last week, 30 minutes delayed of Whatsapp  messaging for almost every night even conenection in 4G. 

Highlighted

I just port in few weeks ago, and first time using DIGI, I discover the same. Internet connectivity lost even with 4G signal, especially in building. Very lagging and slow. It is the worst among celcos I tried before.  Considering to port out again.

Im also suffering intermittent internet connection here in batu belah near jalan kapar. Yesterday was working fine but today got no 4G connection at all! I was a loyal Digi customer for more than 10 years and hopefully they wil fix it before I fed up with Digi!

Community Manager

@Alan910429, you can now submit a network feedback using support function in MyDigi. Your feedback will be helpful for Digi to serve you better http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers