Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow 4G Connection

Hello,

I am complaining of poor connection given by digi. I have been using Postpaid Digi for years while internet speeds in my hometown Kota Kinabaluj Sabah  is good i cannot say the same when i am in West Malaysia.

I get **bleep** poor download speeds almost everyday during daytime, with speeds of only 1-2mbps although full bar 4G signal is present. Also digi 4g is unsuable during 8-10pm this is where you cant even browse facebook and even google, opting us to subscribe go for Streamyx Wifi. The only time i get proper 4g speeds (10-15mbps) is at 2am-4am not everyone is going to stay up late for it. With the area being so close to a University, i cannot see why you guys have failed to give proper speeds pleaase have a look into it. I might consider switching to Celcom because of this. Please get it right!

Area: Bukit Beruang, Melaka

Highlighted

Re: Slow 4G Connection

Community Manager

Hi @jahurz93, can you kindly check your <inbox> to provide us these information?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers