Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No better coverage with DiGi 900MHz

Hi,

Can i know is the new 900MHz implemented around area of Sentul Timur LRT station. My house are along the Jalan 8/48a and i did not see any  network coverage improvement  ever since DiGi announced the new spectrum  that claimed  can improve the signal . 

I did checked on DiGi website for the map of coverage, that area suppose to be fully covered but too bad no further action even i reported this by contacting customer service twice.

I still getting 1-2 bar or no service in my house even i walk near to the windows, as a loyalty customer to DiGi my whole family are using DiGi lines for years and really hope that the issue can be resolve else we might considering to migrate to another telco as we constantly receving missed call fromm our friend and family due to poor signal reception.

Thanks

Re: No better coverage with DiGi 900MHz

Contributor
Please dun hope much.. they are not bothered.. i made so many complaints.. nothing done.. dun waste ur time and money... get either celcom or maxis..they are very much better

Community Manager

Digi does not publish coverage of 900MHz base station  at this moment, although you can verify if your phone is getting 900MHz signal using certain apps if your phone supports it. 900MHz is not yet available at all locations and is still expanding for now.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Can you please share the   schedule expansion for KL area?

At least can know estimate when the signal can be improve

Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry, we do not have that information to share.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Announcement doesn’t means that it will start to work immediately. It takes times. For example at my home, in my room, I sometimes get 4G on and off. That means sometimes it drop to 3G, but today morning, I had received an sms from Digi stated that better indoor coverage with 900Mhz. Since then I had noticed that the line is staying at 4G. I will attach screenshot of the sms received together with this comment.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers