Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Network data flow is unstable.

Hi, 

I'm from Penang island. I notice this issue only with Digi line. Whenever I'm using my mobile data, I notice there are pause in data flow in and out. The signal bar is full, coverage ranges from H+ to 4G. But the there is no in and out arrow for data flow.

Whatever apps that im using stuck, telling that no network available. 

I need to turn off my mobile data and turn it on again. Once a while is understood, but im getting this issue too often.

Btw, I am using Galaxy Note 5. I have been on other telco before, I have never encountered such issue. 

Anything can be done ?

Re: Network data flow is unstable.

Contributor

YURAJ wrote:

Hi, 

I'm from Penang island. I notice this issue only with Digi line. Whenever I'm using my mobile data, I notice there are pause in data flow in and out. The signal bar is full, coverage ranges from H+ to 4G. But the there is no in and out arrow for data flow.

Whatever apps that im using stuck, telling that no network available. 

I need to turn off my mobile data and turn it on again. Once a while is understood, but im getting this issue too often.

Btw, I am using Galaxy Note 5. I have been on other telco before, I have never encountered such issue. 

Anything can be done ?

Are you stationary or moving around? Usually this kind of problem happens when your connection is handover from one cell tower to another cell tower. Noticed this issue is more serious with DiGi's network, perhaps its their configuration. Have you tried to lodge a report? At least with a feedback, they are aware of this issue.

Highlighted

Re: Network data flow is unstable.

I tried to raise a complain. They took my house address and all other information.

It happens sometime when im stationary too, but mostly during traveling from one place to one place.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers