Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Internet has been slow since the past few weeks, and no response from Digi after reports via app

[ Edited ]

Before this I reported of me experiencing a slow internet after changing phone. Turned out it's not my phone because when I loaded the SIM back to my old phone internet was still slow anyway. I used to get download speed between 12MBps to 16MBps. Now I'm getting less than 10% of that. I'm talking about a crawling speed of 1 to 2MBps here. Even opening the MyDigi app is almost impossible with that speed. I tried reporting via the MyDigi app too. I believe I've reported around 3 times already or maybe more. Digi however never contacted me back execept for one occassion via email but after I replied with details as requested in that email I'm still waiting for the followup until today. And that happened way back in October. I'm not sure if anybody is attending to the reports sent via MyDigi app at Digi's office because it feels like all those reports were ignored.

Anyway let me add some details of my connection. I'm on Infinite 150, phone is LG V20. Connection is near constant 4G or 4G+ 90% of the time and rarely H+. When 4G it's usually 3-4 bars signal strength while in H or H+ mode it may reach 4-5 bars. The slowness may last from a few hours to whole day. When the speed seemingly restored it only happened for a few minutes and then became slow again. Can't even watch Youtube at 480p.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers