Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

I can't online with my data?

Hi ya'll! I just changed my celcom number to digi and it took a number of steps bcs that celcom number was under my dad's name, and i wanted to change it to mine. So last week we went to the digi center, and the lady said she'll register my celcom number to digi prepaid and then to digi postpaid in order to get the name changed. It tooks like 3-4 days until i can use my digi number but the thing is I CANT ONLINE WITH MY DATA?!?! Why is that? I've checked mydigi and it shows me i still have 7GB remaining and no outstanding bill. Someone help me pls?

Re: I can't online with my data?

SuperUser

Hi @blackroses, sorry to hear that you are unable to utilize the Digi LTE network after porting over, have you confirmed that the APN settings in your phone are set correctly and may I know what phone model are you using with the new SIM?

Community Manager

@blackroses, I agree with @jun_ng_1208's suggestion. Check your phone's APN settings to make sure that it isn't still on Celcom's. If you have a multi-SIM phone, ensure that you selected to use internet from the correct SIM card slot.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Ahh thanks, that helps!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers