Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad Coverage

Contributor
Hi Digi,
we having bad coverage near Jalan Serindit 20-28, Taman Scientex. Even our devices can received 4G but internet speed less than 2MBps(outdoor) but indoor got only E (2-3bar) and H/H+ (1-3 bar) which is internet speed less than 125KBps. Been having this problem since Mac.
Please do something..
thank you

Re: Bad Coverage

Community Manager

@phyz, would you download MyDigi app and go to Support -> Email section and report a network issue? The app will capture your phone's GPS location and your timing of the issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Contributor

Ya, already submitted. thank you.

Hopefully DiGi figure it out 

Contributor

Hi Digi,

refering to my case : CAS-3130837-Y5f8 & be hoping that Digi could take further action.

thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hu4ssbzw3w5880m/my_nPerf_results-DiGi.csv.pdf?dl=0

Support

Hi phyz,

Upon checking, the case still under investigation.Our relevant department will be in touch with you once the investigation was done ya. Your kind patience and understanding would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Contributor

Tq MyCheah Smiley Happy

Support

You are most welcome, phyz. :-)

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers