Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your favourite MyDigi Rewards

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

So... Let's be honest... How many here check the MyDigi Rewards everyday (or every hour) to see if there are any new rewards?

Have you bought anything from this section of the apps? Anything that you like (and no longer offered)? Or what do you want to see more of?

In case you don't know where to find this section in the apps, just start the apps, click on the hamburger menu (at top left),  and click on MyDigi Rewards.

There are two category of rewards -- MyDigi Superdeals and MyDigi Monthly Rewards. Superdeals come and go over a certain period while montly rewards are well, for that month. Smiley Happy

Some of these rewards are free, some are being offered at a discounted price.

Personally for me, as of posting this, I am loving the Uncle Tetsu: Buy 1 Free 1 deal. It's free and the cheesecake is awesome, especially the chocolate one. 

Once you have claimed your reward (or purchased it), it will appear in the MyRewards tab. Just remember not to click REDEEM because that means it will be marked as USED.. Clicking on redeem is usually done by the shop -- unless you're getting those promo codes.

Enjoy... And  happy shopping.

Do leave a comment here on what you like and what you wish to see in MyDigi Rewards. Who knows, maybe someone at Digi is reading this and might just grant your wish! Smiley Happy

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

Re: Your favourite MyDigi Rewards

SuperUser
For me? Personally will be the food and drinks. And also which ever deal that helps save money!

Hmm some gadgets promo would be good. Imo though
___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Community Manager

Thanks  for this @mydragoon!

Anything that's free... I like Smiley Tongue

SuperUser

Lacus wrote:
For me? Personally will be the food and drinks. And also which ever deal that helps save money!

Hmm some gadgets promo would be good. Imo though

ya, i think some gadget promo or offers would be nice. since Digi Stores have some montly promos, maybe can also offer 1-2 units at an even better price + free delivery. i'd sure love that...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

So far, I have used to buy Uber code, Lazada voucher, Baskin Robin's Jr Scoop and also Agoda 10% promo. Keep it coming!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers