Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Problem with Mydigi billing

Now I'm basically facing two problems:
1. The amount due shown at Mydigi and the one sent to me via sms&email are different amount. Why and which one(Mydigi or sms) should I actually follow?
2. I want to check my latest bill at Mydigi, but unfortunately after i tap "download", it shows me this(as the attached photo). Previously I've done this also by just tap on the "download" and it will automatic download it then I can view my bill. But now what's the problem??

Re: Problem with Mydigi billing

Support

Morning natashayee, SMS / email sent might be triggered before you make payment. For accuracy of your bill amount, you may refer to your MyDigi account or from *128# menu.

Bill statements will be ready for viewing roughly a week after your billing date. From the screenshot, your billing date is on the 16th of every month. It should be ready for viewing as we speak. Can you try to download it again?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Finally suceed to download it yay...
But another question...what is the difference of current bill amount and outstanding amount? And which amount i actually need to pay? Because mydigi always show me the unbilled amount and the credit limits is based on this

Support

You can refer to your outstanding amount for the latest amount that you need to pay.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

okay2... thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

Support

You are most welcome. Smiley Happy

hekp
Highlighted

Support

Hi ijaisagat,

How can we assist you? Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl, include your phone number for further assistance. TQ

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers