Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MyDigi Super Shopper

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Guess what? I heard there are more goodies coming soon to MyDigi apps...  Man Very Happy

It's a mini game that will be making is appearance on MyDigi apps soon. Very simple game but with very nice prizes! I managed to test it out once and it is fun! Check out the video here:

And yup... That's my score -- 745! What is your highest?  Please share in your reply here...

Whatever you want to know about this mini game (aka FAQ) can be found here: 

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Promotions-Knowledge-Base/MyDigi-Super-Shopper-Stand-a-chance-to-wi...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: MyDigi Super Shopper

SuperUser
Mine is 640 only but it’s a simple and easy game to play to win lazada vouchers!!! Can’t wait to try tomorrow!!

SuperUser

Embarrassed to show but I only got 640.  Hehe. 

Spoiler

SuperUser
Argh! My score so low compared to you all. 🙄

Will try again tomorrow and then I sure will post! 😂👍🏻

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Just screen recorded my attempt today on my iPhone. 

App's looking good so far, with minimal differences between iOS and Android. 

SuperUser

I'm not doing too great for this game...

digi_super_shopper.png

i guess better for me to stick to AoV... Smiley Happy

how about you guys. why not share your results here?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

My highest record was on the first day 700 points. Second day, I only scared 630. Lol.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

My highest record was on the first day 700 points. Second day, I only scared 630. Lol.

my first day was bad. somehow, it was buggy for me. game suddenly ended and i only got 360points. 

SuperUser

try to beat this! hahaha...

775pts

SuperUser

Tomorrow's the last day of the Super Shopper game period.

Good luck, and have fun! And may your fast fingers win you the vouchers! 🤣🙌🏻👌🏻

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers