Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MONTHLY BILL

Hi. I don't quite understand how the monthly fixed charges are charged? A few months ago maybe 2-3 months ago (not too sure), I subscribed to 78V plan. I was told by the telemarketing staff that except to a few type of customers' service line, I would enjoy the benefits of free calls even to a different networks, etc and Internet up to 7G (i think so). My monthly bill is fixed at RM78(?) exclude GST. I saw my bills today for the past months and I saw that actually my monthly fixed charges were not Fixed to say it literally. I am not an Internet heavy user and calls too. Can you explain why this is so, your monthly fixed charges area ctactually not Fixed?

Re: MONTHLY BILL

Community Manager

Yes, Postpaid 78V provides free calls to all domestic networks and 7GB internet quota monthly. What is not included in this plan is SMS, international calls, premium services and any other additional subscriptions. 

You may download your detailed bill from MyDigi website or app, and that allows you to review on your usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: MONTHLY BILL v78 bad charge

Same also with my problem..sy lagi teruk kena charge dgn digi..app service(mobipay) also kenape bgitu senang di charge ke bill sy sedangkan sy x prnh langgan pakej DRI luar...spatutnya kamu block semua tu ataupun kena sediakan pin sblm icharge ke ats sy..jangan sesukanhati je charge bill..skrh bill dh belambak..sy ke kamu nk bayar??pakej digi tipu semua...mgarut..sim hilang/phone lost also must pay rm10 to replace simcard.crazy service charge because we pay monthly and use they service.same like Najib digi now..cukai atas cukai..V78 pakej sgt2 teruk la..digi helpline lagi LA teruk..nk call operators mcm nk jumps menteri...sush file nk dpt jawab..smpai skrg aku jdi mangsa kebodohan pakej v78 gimik smata2
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers