Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error: MyDigi GSC RM0.99 movie ticket

I wanted to redeem my GSC ticket voucher (RM0.99) that I purchased earlier using MyDigi app.

When I key in the codes in GSC site, i was told that the voucher was already used.

I checked with GSC, they said someone redeemed it on 5 April, which was weird to me, because I couldn't recall myself visiting the cinema on a Wednesday. It's not public holiday too.

I asked if they have the details of customer who used that code to purchase ticket, the staff saw the message but never reply. So what am I going to do now?

Hope you can look into this, thank you.

Attached picture is the screenshot of my voucher codes.

Re: Error: MyDigi GSC RM0.99 movie ticket

SuperUser

AdamLim233 wrote:

I wanted to redeem my GSC ticket voucher (RM0.99) that I purchased earlier using MyDigi app.

When I key in the codes in GSC site, i was told that the voucher was already used.

I checked with GSC, they said someone redeemed it on 5 April, which was weird to me, because I couldn't recall myself visiting the cinema on a Wednesday. It's not public holiday too.

I asked if they have the details of customer who used that code to purchase ticket, the staff saw the message but never reply. So what am I going to do now?

Hope you can look into this, thank you.

Attached picture is the screenshot of my voucher codes.

hello...

the voucher expires/d end of April. if you tried to redeem in May, i think it'll have been too late.

but for your issue, i hope you were not sharing such screenshot with anyone else back then coz anyone with the PIN and code could have redeemed it.

still, i guess can wait for someone from Digi to reply... hope you get some good news.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

@AdamLim233, if your issue is yet to be resolved, please PM one of our support members for assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]

it happened after I'd tried to redeem on the last day (30 April)...and it didn't work.

and now it's expired. so i guess it's safe to post the screenshot from May 1st onwards,?

anyway, i will contact one of the mydigi admin now...

twitter...email...no solution...

staff from live chat n phone call told me that voucher's already expired SINCE 30th April...

if you look at the voucher TnC, it's redeemable UNTIL 30th April.

So, I should be able to redeem it.

SuperUser

AdamLim233 wrote:

it happened after I'd tried to redeem on the last day (30 April)...and it didn't work.

and now it's expired. so i guess it's safe to post the screenshot from May 1st onwards,?

anyway, i will contact one of the mydigi admin now...

twitter...email...no solution...

staff from live chat n phone call told me that voucher's already expired SINCE 30th April...

if you look at the voucher TnC, it's redeemable UNTIL 30th April.

So, I should be able to redeem it.

hi Adam,

sorry to hear abt your experience. anyway, as per  reply by MrOctopusK, just message one of the support ppl... all the best with your case.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

[ Edited ]

contacted 2 of the support members here...

none of them replied...although they were online...

Highlighted

SuperUser

AdamLim233 wrote:

contacted 2 of the support members here...

none of them replied...although they were online...

hiya... sorry to hear that. the support team is really working hard to address the issues, feedback, etc in the forum, etc..

anyway, i've flagged your case to someone and hopefully, they can get back to you soon.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers