Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

FAQ Direct Billing for Google Play

by Community Manager ‎08-10-2015 02:47 AM - edited ‎16-11-2015 11:21 PM (14,426 Views)
  • How do I charge my Google Play purchases to Digi Direct Billing?

We have a guide written by our fellow member Lacus here for reference.

• I do not see "Enable Digi billing" option.

One of the most important criteria that the system validates is your billing address. Ensure that the home/billing address resides in Malaysia. Home address can be edited from Google Payments page. If you have any credit card that defaults to a non-Malaysian address, you may want to remove it too.

• I am purchasing an expensive app and payment is declined although I have sufficient credit limit or credit balance.

To prevent accidental purchases, there are safety limit imposed:

1) Maximum of RM200 for transaction(s) per day. Exceeding this limit will result in High Risk error message.

2) Maximum of RM500 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, also subject to credit limit or credit balance

3) Maximum of RM50 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, for purchases on Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Books and Google Play Newsstand.

• I have passed the above criteria but payment is still declined, or I get verification error.

Your MyDigi/Connect email address(es) should contain your Gmail account that is used to login and purchase apps. Follow the below guide if you need pictorial assistance.

Visit MyDigi web portal, click on Profile. Then click Manage account with CONNECT.

Mydigi_profile.png

Then click on Edit link for email addresses. You can add your Gmail address to the account, then retry verification on your device.

add_email.png 

• I requested for refund within grace period, Google says refunded but my Digi hasn't refunded the amount into my credit balance.

Refunds have a 30-day turnaround policy for verification and fraud prevention.

• Are all devices supported for Digi direct billing?

Almost all recent devices are supported with the exception of Xiaomi devices.

Comments
by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎18-04-2016 08:50 AM

BUMP

i think this topic needs to be at the "top". Smiley Happy

Contributors