Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [game] Let's play -- Foto Friday

SuperUser

i guess we'll all find out this Friday... 

Bellsa wrote:

omg what is that hahaha. i go with  @shockk's answer. a SNEAKER!

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

SuperUser

mydragoon wrote:

i guess we'll all find out this Friday... 

Bellsa wrote:

omg what is that hahaha. i go with  @shockk's answer. a SNEAKER!

giving you all one extra week! Smiley Happy

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

I guess we'll find out today? 😬

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

wrote:

and the answer is...

foto_friday_20180119.jpg

@Bellsa gets one point for general reply. for precise reply, i'd think it should be along the lines of Levi's  denim-like sneakers...

as for  @shockk, technically, you din answer but merely "asked". but ok la... give you one point as well... Smiley Happy

SuperUser

next up... this...

foto_friday_20180209z.jpg

this should be easy...

Community Manager

Looks moist. Is it some kind of food? Desert-like? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

@MrOctopusKwrote:

Looks moist. Is it some kind of food? Desert-like? 

dun be shy. take a firm guess! Smiley Happy

SuperUser

A wild guess, but I'm betting those are mashed potatoes! I remember eating mashed potatoes some time back which had a similar dark / black gravy like the one in your picture. 🤩🍽

wrote:

next up... this...

foto_friday_20180209z.jpg

this should be easy...

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Yay! Maybe in future we can do some give-aways for the winners. #WishfulThinking 🤭

wrote:

wrote:

and the answer is...

foto_friday_20180119.jpg

@Bellsa gets one point for general reply. for precise reply, i'd think it should be along the lines of Levi's  denim-like sneakers...

as for  @shockk, technically, you din answer but merely "asked". but ok la... give you one point as well... Smiley Happy

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers