Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What is your favourite MyDigi Reward in 2017?

Community Manager

So tell me, what is your favourite MyDigi Reward this year?

Mine would be the the free McNuggets that was available on Malaysia Day! Food is always the best treat for me  Smiley Tongue

Re: What is your favourite MyDigi Reward in 2017?

[ Edited ]
SuperUser
Wow. It’s that time of the year to be thankful for the things we have and to be grateful for them. 😇
For me, the best gift from MyDigi would be the Jinna hero character for the mobile game Arena of Valor!
I really appreciate this hero as it has helped me rank up quite fast in the game. Maybe he’s a little imbalanced. Hahaha... just kidding. 😂

Community Manager

I liked the free 1GB data recently. No frills, simply a nice gesture. Smiley Very Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

I liked the free 1GB data recently. No frills, simply a nice gesture. Smiley Very Happy

I have to agree with you. This was definitely an unexpected gesture from Digi.  Just makes you love them more. Heart

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers