Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Transfer postpaid mobile quota to prepaid user

Since transfer mobile talk time is so ubiquitous these days, why not be innovative and do the same with mobile data? I signed up for a 15gb quota few months back and would like to share it with my mum who's on prepaid and an infrequent user of mobile data
Highlighted

Re: Transfer postpaid mobile quota to prepaid user

SuperUser

@epic709 while that is a n idea that sounds  nice but that would affect the balance between users from the prepaid and postpaid side Smiley Happy

But I'm sure Digi heard you and they might come out with something relevant with your suggestion in the future Smiley Wink

Re: Transfer postpaid mobile quota to prepaid user

Community Manager

If deemed fit, you can make your mother's account into a supplementary postpaid account under your number, and you can use internet  sharing, https://new.digi.com.my/postpaid/family-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers