Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Smartphone Cameras are LOUSY! but.....

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

SultanahKulim wrote:
Sorry forgot to mention the camera . It is iPhone 6 Plus

nothing to be sorry about... Smiley Happy

just that i asked coz the photo looks really nice... 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

I wonder how far ahead are iPhone's camera. For example, does an iPhone 5 camera do better than Huawei P9's Leica dual camera?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

I wonder how far ahead are iPhone's camera. For example, does an iPhone 5 camera do better than Huawei P9's Leica dual camera?

i guess this is very subjective and probably depends on...

1. conditions when photo was taken (bright, dark, etc)

2. skills of the photographer

3. what the photo shoot is trying to achieve (bokeh, effect, etc)

4... and many more

i guess... for me, as long as photo looks clear and i can use it for my photobooks, then i'm happy. Smiley Happy

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Need to get multiple device to take identical photos to compare if that's the case. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Community Manager

Taken with Huawei P9 black and white sensor:

21414878_10155799212400955_654593802466233292_o.jpg

Highlighted

SuperUser

On a jet and have lots of spare times.... why not have some fun with your phone camera? Cat Wink

IMG_20170930_180327_1.jpg

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

Community Manager

Black and white photo from Huawei P9

21741250_10155811676840955_375172689091002686_o.jpg

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

anyone managed to catch the moon the last few nights?

this morning (yes, morning), I did... it's not the best shot with my smartphone, and the image is also due to the zoom and crop...

Full moon in the morning

Shy moon...

moon_02.jpg

[ Edited ]
SuperUser
Wow, @MrOctopusK That is truly an amazing shot of the highway in black and white. Great urban feel captured. Well done! Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

It's the weekend! How about some seaside? From my Huawei P9 again.

22289866_10155895461235955_2531645082975591406_o.jpg

22291230_10155895418705955_4464837994534606814_o.jpg

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers