Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

More competative package from other Telco

[ Edited ]
Contributor
This Telco just launched their new package which P98 offered 30GB data with unlimited voice and sms. Compared my subcription which is 238V which I got 25GB. 5GB for RM140 different. If I spend that exact money for that Telco, I can have 2 numbers with total 60GB of data.

Nahhh! I won't stab on your back Digi. There is more reasons why my money is worthy to spend on you.

1. LTE-A coverage
2. 75% LTE population coverage (and still on expanding)
3. Digi LTE covered almost 85% in my city whr I resided.
4. Usage of data mostly for work purpose. Location: office. Speed max - up to 70Mbps. Kat rumah pakai Unifi la.
5. Not all Malaysians are city peoples. Everyone got to "balik kampung". Line problem? Refer statement no. 2.
6. Tons of data but keep changing network even you just move in 2 steps. Nowaday, people needs sustainability and reliability not a capacity.
7. Time is gold. Speed means fast.
8. Lack of rewards? Acceptable. Why? I got ipong 5S, 6 & 6S without paying upfront. Upgraded to better subcription without contract penalty. Have won 3 prizes thru Digi contests.
9. Digi listened to their customer. Use a right channel. Of course if you contact the Call Center, you will only entertained by their promos. Well, that is the main purpose of having a Call Center. Alternative, use this Community Forum la.
10. I'm a loyal customer. 14 years of being Digi user, if a child, he just going thru a puberty period and become an adult. As adult, if u change someone after 14 years of companionship, its consider adultery. Hahaha
Highlighted

Re: More competative package from other Telco

Contributor

People who were looking for mainly quality service that tried orange telco usually switch to another telco not long later. However, those who were looking for very good plans tend to stay with them.

As for me, I believe Digi offers a good balance between quality and price.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers