Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mobile Gaming: Do you?

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Almost everyone's got a smartphone these days. We bring it with us everywhere to take photos and... Play games! Especially online games. You can play with friends even though they are far, far away.

Let's start a gaming community here... 

So, that games are you playing? Clash of Clans? Candy Crush? Hearthstone? Vainglory? Pirate King? Mobile Legends? Angry Birds Evolution? Asphalt Extreme?

games_hs.PNG

games_cc.PNG

Let's share and discuss game strategies, new games, etc... 

games_pk.PNG

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

Re: Mobile Gaming: Do you?

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

What is currently on my phone: Pokemon Go, Mobile Legends (MOBA for mobile phones), Riptide GP2 (hydro-jet racing game).

Games I have enjoyed in the past:

Heartstone: Accidentally gave up on this. Good card game that is friend to F2P (Free-to-Play) players. Had planned to stop for one month to  do the "returning player" quest. During that one month,  I got addicted to Mobile Legends.

Spirit Stones: Matching gem game which is actually very good. Stopped coz my two gaming buddies did not feel like playing it any more.

Terra Battle: Good tactical game. Stopped coz I could not convince my gaming buddies to continue playing it

Age of Ishtaria: Another nice game with really good artwork. But again, I stopped coz... (blame it on my gaming buddies)

Fantasica: Gave up as it was too time consuming. After this game, i started to get scared of games that uses "energy" system as it mean having to constantly login.

There are many other games that I have played but the above are the ones that really stood out.

Some games I have bought but not got around to completing:

* The Bard's Tale

* Final Fantasy 3 (i think)

* Chaos Ring

I consider myself a casual  gamer. Don't like games that require me to login every hour. I want to play when I want to play. And like to keep the game short (not everyone can afford to sit down and play for 1-2 hours) and  meaningful (not just click and click). 

So far, one game that I'm looking forward to is... Arena of Valor. This will probably replace Mobile Legends on my phone...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser
Clash Royale is still my favourite mobile game. Short game durations (about 3-5 minutes each) means I don't have to waste precious time everyday.

But then again, this Mobile Legends sounds intriguing. As an ex-Dota player, I might just give it a 'try' one fine day. Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

@mydragoon, with the amount of games you are already playing, including the games that you have gave up playing, you are quite a hardcore mobile gamer in my context. Hehe

One reason that I do not game that much on my phone is because of the unpleasant heat that is generated.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser
Yeah. Hardcore mobile gaming is a sure way to reduce the effective lifespan of a phone battery.

That being said, I normally have a separate phone for gaming, as mobile games tend to drain the battery in a matter of a few hours!

SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

@mydragoon, with the amount of games you are already playing, including the games that you have gave up playing, you are quite a hardcore mobile gamer in my context. Hehe

One reason that I do not game that much on my phone is because of the unpleasant heat that is generated.

hahaha.. for me, hardcore gaming means spending about 4-6 hours per day playing, and must play everyday. i  only play maybe about 1 hour at most. 

also, most phones these days are quite good at dissipating heat.

and here's something to think about.. phones (especially those metal back) will usually feel warming when playing intensive game. i'd think that is good as it means heat is being dissipated away from the processor, making the processor cooler.  better than the heat having no where to go and just be "kept" in the processor. 

SuperUser

shockk wrote:
Yeah. Hardcore mobile gaming is a sure way to reduce the effective lifespan of a phone battery.

That being said, I normally have a separate phone for gaming, as mobile games tend to drain the battery in a matter of a few hours!

these days, many people don't keep phones for more than 3 years. i think batteries can still last  till then (nost have 1000 charge cycle). plus, batteries are meant to be used anyway... Smiley Happy

but ya, how i wish there were still phones with user replaceable batteries. 

to me... not fully utilising the phones means it's a wasted phone... hahaha... 

SuperUser

another highly anticipated game that is coming to Malaysia is Arena of Valor.

if anyone here is into MOBA, I highly suggest they pre-register at Garena site immediately. Pre-registering will get you some goodies. see: https://register.moba.garena.com/

you definitely wanna do this like... now! Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

Thanks for introducing us to that game. Maybe this is a good new game to start off my mobile gaming experience.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

Thanks for introducing us to that game. Maybe this is a good new game to start off my mobile gaming experience.

Be careful on which game you choose. 

Because once you are 'in', there's no turning back! Smiley Very Happy

These days, almost all successful games know how to hook the gamers in for life one way or another. Haha 

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers