Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Lower priced postpaid plan

Digi has discontinued all their postpaid plan that is lower than RM50 but I bet many of its customers are still holding on to their obsolete plan due to no other reason that that have to pay lower commitment. So I really wonder, why can't Digi offer its users plans that cost RM28, RM38 and so on, that is under RM50?

I truly think Digi is the greatest telco there is. I was a Maxis user at one point but I dropped Maxis due to their complicated billing statements and I never looked back. Currently subscribing to 1 Infinite 150 plan, 1 Broadband 105 (the older broadband) and 1 Digi New Postpaid 50, I am paying Digi RM300 per month (excluding GST and extra charges like IDD).

Like I said, I love Digi. I want to get another Infinite 150 plan but I need to also reduce my skyrocketting bills amount  Smiley Very Happythat is where a good 'ol Digi 28 might come in handy.

Re: Lower priced postpaid plan

Community Manager

@LouisLia, understood that you're looking for postpaid plans that are lower than RM50. Thanks for the feedback.

However, since you already have Digi principal lines, would you consider to get supplementary line under your number, which will help you save cost? http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid/family-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

@MrOctopusK but as to my understanding, the 38 and 28 family plan is available only to line sharing plan or that is not really the case? Can I sign for those plans under my Infinite 150 plan? And can I port an existing principal number under my name, into a supplementary line also under my name?

Community Manager

LouisLia wrote:

@MrOctopusK but as to my understanding, the 38 and 28 family plan is available only to line sharing plan or that is not really the case? Can I sign for those plans under my Infinite 150 plan? And can I port an existing principal number under my name, into a supplementary line also under my name?

Your Infinite 150 plan can have family plan, but there will be no sharing of the unlimited internet between primary and supplementary.

Yes, you can combine your existing number into family plan. Visit a Digi Store to perform this action.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

@MrOctopusK thank you very much for the clarification. But now I hope my problem of being unable to buy from Digi Store Online can be resolved soon so I can buy my second Infinite 150 plan before the plan says "bye bye" on me.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers