Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Music Freedom for Digi110

[ Edited ]

Hi Digi, It would be nice if Music Freedom is available for Digi 110 users.  If umobile can do it, why not Digi ?  Smiley Happy

Re: Digi Music Freedom for Digi110

Community Manager

Hello @CaptainAye, the older postpaid plan offered last time have Digi Music Freedom. Current postpaid plans have option to buy Music Freedom passes instead. Our postpaid plans are constantly being updated, so thank you for your suggestion.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

You can try checking it out on MyDigi App as i remember there's an option to redeem the Digi Music Freedom though. Seen from another user's package as mine have DMF (Digi Music Freedom) already. Do check and let us know?

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

My current postpaid Digi110 doesn't have the option to buy DMF passes.  Last time I used the Digi 78V plan and it has DMF pass but for this one, there isn't. 

Hi. There is no DMF option for my plan which is Digi 110.  

Support

Music Freedom with free streaming quota is not available for the new Digi Postpaid 50, 80 and 110 plan, CaptainAye :-( 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Smiley Sad might change digi plan

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers