Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

DiGi should support books reading by increase transaction limit

DiGi should support and encourage more books reading by increasing the cap transaction amount for Google Play Books, at least same as the limit cap for Google apps store, which is RM500 in 30 days, for direct billing facility.

This idea is proposed, as I found a lot of books, good one but not available in local bookstores, are priced more than RM50.00, that was capped by DiGi.  In which translated, IMHO, shows that DiGi want its users to read only low price book, and cannot buy more books in short period.

Come on! I don't see any concrete reason why DiGi allowed RM 500 for APPS AND GAMES, but only 10% of which for books.

Re: DiGi should support books reading by increase transaction limit

SuperUser

kentlo wrote:

DiGi should support and encourage more books reading by increasing the cap transaction amount for Google Play Books, at least same as the limit cap for Google apps store, which is RM500 in 30 days, for direct billing facility.

This idea is proposed, as I found a lot of books, good one but not available in local bookstores, are priced more than RM50.00, that was capped by DiGi.  In which translated, IMHO, shows that DiGi want its users to read only low price book, and cannot buy more books in short period.

Come on! I don't see any concrete reason why DiGi allowed RM 500 for APPS AND GAMES, but only 10% of which for books.

interesting. you're the first person i know who face this issue... 

but ya, i support reading. so, you get one like from me. hopefully, Digi can look into this...

out of curiousity, what books are you looking at... which costs rm50+...?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. That's great to have user's view at times. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

very interesting finding.

kudos for you too

very funny that digi limit the books purchase price

Community Manager

digizen wrote:

very interesting finding.

kudos for you too

very funny that digi limit the books purchase price

The limits are to limit the risks of fraud. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Not very convincing reason: fraud.
Why apps store limit is 500?
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers