Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

DIGI PLAN FOR O.K.U

I ADVISE YOU TO MAKE ONE OF THE SPECIAL PLAN TO THE DISABLED TO EASE THEIR BURDEN

Re: DIGI PLAN FOR O.K.U

Support

Hi hafizzvlqayyvm,

The special OKU packages rebate  RM10 on every month bill statement is available for all postpaid plans we have. 

Thanks.

Contributor

If can please have RM20 rebate at least  .

Community Manager

commun wrote:

If can please have RM20 rebate at least  .

@commun, thank you for the suggestion. Can you also share how does a specific amount like RM20 justify for OKU? I mean, someone can always wish for even more, but how do we get to a value of RM20?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I am deaf person have to every months for prepaid and bill of statement. Why asked digi officer said for no Oku for loss balance. I must pays for every months.

Community Manager

wiesing wrote:

I am deaf person have to every months for prepaid and bill of statement. Why asked digi officer said for no Oku for loss balance. I must pays for every months.

@wiesing, do you have an OKU card when you approached the Digi outlet?

http://www.jkm.simple.my/content.php?pagename=pendaftaran_orang_kurang_upaya&lang=en

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers