Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Custom package

Contributor

Digi can also provide other package too so let digi customer choose which on suite with them. 

Some people might need streaming with unlimited data (yes Digi already have RM8/day which is 20GB)

some people might need to use unlimited call (sure Digi already have it)

Some people might need less data and prefer to social media...(yeah, digi also have it)

but some example above all in package.

Maybe oneday digi prepaid can have custom package plan which customer can choose which one they prefer  Smiley Happy

p/s : not most of people choose postpaid plan which is tie with monthy commitment. 

Re: Custom package

Community Manager

Thanks for the idea! As telco offering keep getting more competitive, Digi will also be whipping out exciting competitive packages along the way. May your wish come true =)

For now, come grab our time-limited Infinite 150 for the ultimate freedom on any content you prefer to use! =p

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Custom package

Contributor
thanks, i've already subscribe i150 but what i tried to mention above just for prepaid plan. 😁
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers