Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Categories that user happy or like with digi

Super Contributor

Suddenly has some following feels,

often we we talk about what is horrible, what is not good, about Digi, Digi's network, speed and ask anything we not sure. 

Why not not to have a category for user to write what they all like about Digi, what Digi is good at currently, so Digi can continue to enhance that, instead of only having negative feedback.

we even can write some thank you note here to Digi staff who really help subscribers or solve their problems, although there are option to kudos the post if they reply here. Why not also we can write something good on that.

hope to see such category soon, may be is here, but I don't know.

Re: Categories that user happy or like with digi

SuperUser

ya, i think @fadly0416  is right and the world needs more positivity...

so, to kick things off... i'll start with:

* Digi listens to customers. they may not always be able to solve immediately, but at least they try to listen to customers. there's Twitter, FB, CS Helpline and even this forum.

* Digi provides some of the better plans -- value for money. for one, when i was getting the Note7, Digi had one of the better deals around. even now, not many can top the Infinite150 plan. 

* MyRewards in myDigi apps is also sth i like very much. i do hope to see more items on promo. for a coffee lover, i would definitely wanna see more coffee deals -- there's Pacific Coffee, etc...

the list is long... but well... just thought i'd kick start.

what about you, @fadly0416? do share what you like about Digi.. Smiley Happy

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Categories that user happy or like with digi

Super Contributor

for me in term of product offering, i like the roam like home, and roaming pass where it help us to control the budget and saving while we need to  have data roaming, and save the  troubles to buy local sim. hope this plan, especially the offer for roam like home can be continue even after 31/12/2017.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers