Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Add-on Quota - READ - 'Up' Me If You Want So Digi Will See

Hey Digi .

Please Make Add-On Quota For Monthly Package . Example , I Buy Monthly Package  Rm30 5 GB Quota . Then 

Quota run out  Before The Time , So i have more balance around 18 days remaining and use basic internet(Slow) . so with add-on quota we can buy quota to topup our monthly quota . put 2gb 3gb or 5gb with reasonable price like 2gb rm3  3gb rm5 5gb rm6/7. so we can use high speed internet again without rebuying new monthly package  as long our monthly package still on  and the add-on quota will end based on monthly package .

Re: Add-on Quota - READ - 'Up' Me If You Want So Digi Will See

Community Manager

@Hafyzy, actually Quota Top Up (QTU) is available. You can purchase QTU from MyDigi app. QTU add-on are valid for X number of days and does not auto-renew. http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Internet-Plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

yeah i know that QTU . but i dont mean that QTU . i mean for monthly package . here i give u some example . i buy monthly package ok , monthly . ok now my quota is out mean 0mb . so it automaticly use basic internet 512kbps but my monthly expire date have more 19 days balance , i need quota add on that will expired with my monthly package . that QTU u mean is only for a couple of days but i need use it for long term . like Quota Top Up For monthly package that will expired with  monthly package .......

Support

We don't have that offer @Hafyzy. Each quota topup have their own validity and none of them will follow your main subscription validity. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i know digi dont have that  kind of offer . im just giving idea or suggestion . why not digi make it happen for the future Smiley Happy

Support

Thanks for the feedback, Hafyzy.

Hope you will continue to support us so we can offer better services in the future :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers