Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

unsubscribe asia live

How to unsubscribe asia live

Re: unsubscribe asia live

Community Manager

Hi mdazdly, there is no need to unsubscribe to Digi Asia Live as it is free.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

?

Support

Asia Live is a Quota Top-Up package, so it will automatically stop after 30-days. No need for manual activation ya :-) If you wish to continue, just open the app and click on the activation button. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

what if i want to use the 500mb 4G LTE-30 days instead of asia live? the 4G quota remain untouch. that's why i want to unsubscribe it. fyi, the line is very slow. i need to use 4G lte line. pls help me

Community Manager

zharif wrote:

what if i want to use the 500mb 4G LTE-30 days instead of asia live? the 4G quota remain untouch. that's why i want to unsubscribe it. fyi, the line is very slow. i need to use 4G lte line. pls help me

The asia live quota is only used when you stream from Asia Live app. There should be no need to unsubscribe to the Asia Live add-on.

From your screenshot, you do not have 4G signal on your phone. Your speed will be limited to 3G speed. Have you seen 4G signal on your phone before? If your SIM card is quite an old one, it may not support 4G. You can visit Digi Store to get it upgraded.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: asia live tak boleh confirm

Kenapa asia live tak boleh confirm?kredit habis mcm tu je,,kalau asia live dah auto renew,xperlu lah untuk byk kali confirmation,sy dah 2 hari xblh gune asia live,dah la xblh nk confirm,,hbs nak saya langgan internet yg berapa ringgit untuk baru nk confirmkan langganan Asia live saya?????

Community Manager

mysteryhaddy wrote:
Kenapa asia live tak boleh confirm?kredit habis mcm tu je,,kalau asia live dah auto renew,xperlu lah untuk byk kali confirmation,sy dah 2 hari xblh gune asia live,dah la xblh nk confirm,,hbs nak saya langgan internet yg berapa ringgit untuk baru nk confirmkan langganan Asia live saya?????

Asia Live adalah percuma dengan langgan internet. Asia Live hanya boleh dibaharui setiap 30 hari. Jika quota Asia Live habis dalam 30 hari, anda terpaksa menunggu untuk 30 hari dari tarikh langannan terakhir.

Asia live kuota Hbis x boleh renew dan saya nk batalkan fb 50 cen..x boleh..apa cerita digi ..

Community Manager

along2 wrote:
Asia live kuota Hbis x boleh renew dan saya nk batalkan fb 50 cen..x boleh..apa cerita digi ..

@along2, bila quota dah habis, anda kena tunggu sekurang-kurangnya 30 hari dari tarikh langganan terakhir Asia Live.

Dial *128*3*1*1# untuk menamatkan langganan internet anda.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers