Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to acticvate MUSIC FREEDOM?

I've installed music freedom apps and with a valid data plan,but when i click the 'activate music freedom' button,the apps keep response 'no record found',what should i do next?

Re: How to acticvate MUSIC FREEDOM?

Community Manager

Which data plan are you on? Please note that basic internet that comes free for certain prepaid plans is not eligible for Music Freedom. An active internet subscription is required, and not internet top ups as well.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
Dear MrOctopusK,
I've got same issue as mention above, and fyi I've subscribed to monthly RM30 internet package (2Gb+Video Freedom 2Gb+Music Freedom 2Gb) as I'm on prepaid plan.

Community Manager

If you are on the latest Digi Prepaid Live or Prepaid Best (2016), there is no need to activate Music Freedom using Music Freedom app.

You will need to perform a one-time redemption after subscribing to mobile internet. Kindly refer to FAQ of the prepaid plan: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yes, I'm on the latest Digi Prepaid Best plan. But unfortunately I can't perform any one-time redemption thing as you said.
Please advise.

Community Manager

What is the error message that you encounter?

When you use *200*1# or MyDigi app to check your quota, does Music Freedom quota show there?

Support

If you're using Digi Prepaid Best 2016 plan, please dial *888*1# and select Best 2016 Music Freedom Internet after 4th Oct. 2016.

Or, you can also go to MyDigi app and Select Add-Ons >> Freebies Redemption >> Best 2016 Music >> Confirm Purchase :-)

TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Currently under digi best prepaid v1 . In the past few months digi music freedom was FOC . And I have currently subscribed monthly 5GB (Unlimited Calls +Unlimited social Media) , but my music freedom doesn't seems to able to activate . Does this means it is now not FOC ?

Support

@Carlos99, please PM us your phone number for further checking on your account k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers