Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Win passes to watch the upcoming superhero movie with Digi!

by Community Manager ‎09-11-2017 04:00 PM - edited ‎10-11-2017 05:45 PM

heroes final.png

Time to unite.  Join our league to bring justice to the world  and stand a chance to win movie passes to watch the upcoming superhero movie coming to you this 16 November! Simply answer the question and complete the slogan below for a chance to win:

Question:          

Which actor plays the current dark winged vigilante/hero in the upcoming superhero movie?

Then, complete this slogan:

I can't wait to join the league at the Community movie night out with Digi because... (not more than 20 words).

Reply to this article to submit your answers in the comment box. Participants with the correct answer and most creative slogan will stand a chance to win!

Are you all in? Good luck! Contest ends 6PM, 12 Nov 2017.

For contest terms & conditions, click here.

Comments
by shockk SuperUser
on ‎09-11-2017 04:45 PM

Question:          

Name the actor who plays the character Batman in Justice League (2017).

Answer: Ben Affleck

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because I will gladly FIGHT fearlessly alongside the Superheroes as I have Digi's AWESOME network to UNITE us against evil!

by danielteoh Member
on ‎09-11-2017 05:49 PM

Question 1 : Ben Affleck

Slogan: 
I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because   it will be intense, exciting and thrillingly staged for a new adventures for  me and DiGi  team. 

by ffmichael Member
on ‎09-11-2017 05:51 PM

Question:          

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because… I can't afford for a new phone so I'll try to see how to be as rich as Bruce Wayne in the movie. 

by Farizd Member
on ‎09-11-2017 06:04 PM

Question 1: Ben Affleck

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because  it's the justice league that reason is the only reason to watch it,plus batman,flash ,wonder women, cyborg and aquaman is in it ,and I want to see who is the surprise character.

by izs Member
on ‎09-11-2017 06:15 PM

Question:          

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because…i will be the happiest person if digi could give me this great oppurtunity to enjoy the movie together.

by Ze1k Member
on ‎09-11-2017 06:20 PM

estion:          

Ben Affleck

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because… (not more than 20 words).

...because I am a Movie, Batman, and DiGi fans, and my mini Batmobile is ready to rock and roll!

by Kelvin_Chan Member
on ‎09-11-2017 06:30 PM

Question:

Slogan:

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because I’m Batman. 

by cathykoh91 Member
‎09-11-2017 06:32 PM - edited ‎09-11-2017 06:37 PM

Question:

Slogan:

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because i am crazy with batman and my boyfriend is crazy with superwomen ! 

by cathykoh91 Member
‎09-11-2017 06:36 PM - edited ‎09-11-2017 06:37 PM

Question:

Slogan:

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because i am digi fans wear like a superhero too ! Smiley Tongue

by tkbala87 Member
on ‎09-11-2017 07:16 PM

Question:          

Answer: Ben Affleck

Slogan:

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because I go crazy and feel inspired with superheroes character, just like Digi inspiring everyone.

by Rasyiid Member
on ‎09-11-2017 08:06 PM

Answer : Ben Affleck

Slogan: 
I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because   i heard rumours that Yellow DiGi mascot will be appearing in the end credit.  Oh God pls dont!!!

by Luckyboy89 Member
on ‎09-11-2017 08:11 PM

Answer : Ben Affleck as Batman character in Justice League.

Slogan: I can't wait to watch Justice League with Digi because   I  wish to watch movie with Digi yellow man ! 

by tpc_ujdc Member
on ‎09-11-2017 09:13 PM

Question:          

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because I would love to see all the characters to be united, just like Digi unites all Malaysians.

by Pyan Member
on ‎09-11-2017 11:37 PM
Name the actor who plays the character Batman in Justice League (2017). Answer: Ben Affleck Slogan: I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because Digi brings Justice to my Living, Education, Ambition, Goodself, Universe and Entertainment to a different League.
by bryanxjng Member
on ‎09-11-2017 11:57 PM

character that plays Batman: Ben Affleck 

Slogan: I can't wait to watch Justice League with DIGI because it's the best superhero movie in THEORY. I might be BUSY but I'd like to watch it in the CITY. The cinema might be CHILLY but I'm fine cuz I'm eating fishball with CHILI. This rhyme might be CHEESY but at least it can catch the attention of the COMMITTEE from DIGI! 

by jeGGer Member
on ‎10-11-2017 12:28 AM

Hey Digi : 

My answer for question 1  : Ben Affleck

Slogan:

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because… 

Digi uniting Malaysians to join their yellow League and fight for Justice where  Digi provides the  best telco plans.

Thanks Digi

by Devi1579 Member
on ‎10-11-2017 12:32 AM

Smiley Very Happy Answer: ben affleck

slogan: I cant wait to watch Justice League with Digi because 

It ignite my soul almost extraterrestrial,

deep admiration on my superheroes simply phenomenal,

blazing with Digi’s most epic community distinctively inspirational!!! 

by Wingchin93 Member
on ‎10-11-2017 07:30 AM

Answer :  Ben affleck 

Slogan : I can't wait to watch justice league with digi because

I love all the characters in Justice league very much,  just like I love digi! 

by JoshuaMeghax Member
on ‎10-11-2017 08:13 AM

Name the actor who plays the character Batman in Justice League (2017).

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because… (not more than 20 words).

Its the ultimate gathering of my superheroes movie powered by my  favorite yellow Digi network. 

by mydragoon SuperUser
‎10-11-2017 09:03 AM - edited ‎10-11-2017 09:03 AM

Question:          

Me Ben Affleck

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because… (not more than 20 words).

like Digi, Wonder Woman Justice League is simply awesome. 

by Kncy963 Member
on ‎10-11-2017 09:27 AM

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because it is my 1st experience enjoy Super Hero movie with Digi for Follow You so long

by wsssan Member
on ‎10-11-2017 10:44 AM

Name the actor who plays the character Batman in Justice League (2017)

Slogan:

I can't wait to watch Justice League with Digi because i think it would be an awesome movie, and i would like to watch it together with my friendsSmiley Very Happy

by verykiasu Member
on ‎10-11-2017 10:46 AM

Question 1 : Ben Affleck

Slogan: 
I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because   it's time to unite the league to bring JUSTICE with the smarter choice! #DIGIJUSTICE

by Harleyme Member
on ‎10-11-2017 10:48 AM

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because Justice is everywhere like Digi and I will follow you

by chen1982 Member
on ‎10-11-2017 12:14 PM

Ben Affleck

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because DiGi is awesome as the Justic League heroes !

by WanSu Member
on ‎10-11-2017 12:34 PM

Ben Affleck is Batman

I can’t wait to watch Justice League with Digi because you can't save this world alone.  You need Digi! I cannot watch Justice League alone. Lets watch it together .

by Rabbit Member
‎10-11-2017 12:35 PM - edited ‎10-11-2017 12:36 PM

Answer : Ben Affleck is Batman

• Because DIGi  encouraging cusomer to celebrate all the good they gives to us & community.With this hope all response to DIGI are positively.
by LShenG Member
on ‎10-11-2017 01:06 PM

Question:          

Ben Affleck.

I can't wait to watch Justice League with Digi because I wanted to see how Superman will reborn from died.

by philippecr SuperUser
‎10-11-2017 06:51 PM - edited ‎10-11-2017 06:52 PM

Ben Affleck

Because...... 

by putrasunbae Member
on ‎10-11-2017 09:13 PM

I can’t wait to join the league at the Community movie night out with Digi because  there is only one color with the speed, intelligent and sexiness,  looks  and unbeatable deals like no others!

by ranjinath Member
on ‎10-11-2017 09:14 PM

Question:          

Which actor plays the current dark winged vigilante/hero in the upcoming superhero movie?

Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt 

I can't wait to join the league at the Community movie night out with Digi because of... (not more than 20 words).

You only go out with the simply the Best, better all the rest!

by bryanxjng Member
on ‎10-11-2017 10:18 PM

Question:          

I can't wait to join the league at the Community movie night out with Digi because... (not more than 20 words).

Answer: It 's the best superhero movie in THEORY, watching it in a cinema that is CHILLY, with the COMMUNITY of DIGI!

by leongziqi Member
on ‎11-11-2017 10:48 AM

Question:          

Answer: Every character in Justice League is fantastic, Digi community is fantastic as well! =)

by teo1991 Member
on ‎12-11-2017 11:33 AM

Answer:Ben Affleck

Slogan:Together Digizens and digi community will conquer Malaysian heart and mind, just like the Justic League 

by maverick Member
‎13-11-2017 12:24 AM - edited ‎13-11-2017 12:29 AM

Answer #1: Ben Affleck 

Answer#2: it's gonna be a super awesome time with all Digizen watching Justice League  team winning  over the force of evil  Smiley Happy

Contributors