Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Termination of Digi Broadband 60

i want to terminate my digi broadband 60, but my broadband plan is bundled with the  mobile wifi device. can i just terminate the broadband sim and keep paying the monthly payment for the device?  only the device is bundled with 12-months contract right? not with the broadband sim.

Highlighted

Re: Termination of Digi Broadband 60

[ Edited ]

I've read the T&C, that said we had to paid RM200 penalty and RM9 permonth for the remaining contract. But for me , the problem is to go to Digi Center , 100 km away...Man Sad

I just want to go to Infinite PlanSmiley Frustrated

Community Manager

Alexkaeda950403 wrote:

i want to terminate my digi broadband 60, but my broadband plan is bundled with the  mobile wifi device. can i just terminate the broadband sim and keep paying the monthly payment for the device?  only the device is bundled with 12-months contract right? not with the broadband sim.

The contract when you take a device is for the Broadband subscription. So you cannot seperate the termination.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
Contributor

this infinite postpaid is killing us the loyal broadband user :<

why cant digi just make its easy for all of us by offering a plan change at no termination fee !!! Smiley Mad 

Community Manager

zulhassan wrote:

this infinite postpaid is killing us the loyal broadband user :<

why cant digi just make its easy for all of us by offering a plan change at no termination fee !!! Smiley Mad 

At the moment, unlimited internet quota applies to postpaid only and not broadband yet. If there is such offering on the broadband products, it would be updated on the website.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers