Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Free 5GB for first 6 months Prepaid Broadband rm30 Online Offer

I sub digi broadband prepaid rm38 in May 2017 during online offer stating eligible to get extra 5GB quota per month for 6 months

However I only get it for 1st month.

Unable to see the freebie on Mydigi app; on mybb website or even through *888# now.

So dear Digi is the offer discontinued relegating users like me in the dust feeling cheated or am I missing something here.

Btw; the only thing showing up about that offer is if i dial *118*4# & i can see these:

My Phone No. 6015XXXXXXXX

Call Plan : Digi Home Broadband

Account Expiry Date : XX-Jul 2017

Internet Pass : 5.00GB  <-----------------------how to sub this freebie Digi what kinda system is so redundant can't even make an offer available

Any explanation is appreciated

Re: Free 5GB for first 6 months Prepaid Broadband rm30 Online Offer

Same situation here. I plan to redeem the extra 5 gb when i am on heavy data usage, which is now. But i dint know where to get it.

Re: Free 5GB for first 6 months Prepaid Broadband rm30 Online Offer

Support

Hi azrihariz, There's only one-time redemption needed to get the free 5GB x 6 months. When you dial the *118*4# to check the plan and quota, the “Internet Pass: 5.00GB ” is the one for the free quota. 

Hi Vikutaa, If you are registered the prepaid broadband 30/60 from 4 April 2017 to 31 May 2017 via the Digi Store Online. You can redeem your Free 5GB by dialling  *888*1# or via MyDigi app. The 5GB is for 30 days validity. If in the event redemption is not done within 30 days of pack activation, you will no longer be able to enjoy the offer.

If you need more assistance from us, please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. Thank you

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers