Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Broadband devices

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what are the differences between these two broadband devices?

Huawei E5577s (LTE) Huawei E5786 (LTE-A)

Which one is better and has a longer battery life? Also, where can I buy spare battery for broadband devices and how much?

Many thanks,

Re: Broadband devices

I also wish to know if i can buy a spare battery from digi store for my LTE mifi

Community Manager

caysk88 wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what are the differences between these two broadband devices?

Huawei E5577s (LTE) Huawei E5786 (LTE-A)

Which one is better and has a longer battery life? Also, where can I buy spare battery for broadband devices and how much?

Many thanks,

E5786 has LTE-A which allows you to have faster download speed when 4G+ network is available at your area.

Battery life is dependent on the usage. If there are more data to transmit, the power usage will increase. You can check the battery capacity (mAH) as a rough gauge to which battery would last longer.

You have to contact Huawei or visit their service centre for spare batteries. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

The Huawei E5786 cost more compare to the E5577. Not to mention the Huawei E5786 also comes with 3000 mAh where else the E5577 only comes with 1500 mAh.

As for battery, don't think that Digi centre carries it. Huawei Service Centre at Lowyat Plaza might carry it

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers