Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Watch your favourite K-Drama with Freedom 2 Viu!

by Community Manager on ‎18-07-2017 06:06 PM

Hey K-lovers, now you can binge-watch your favourite dramas for only RM5/month with Digi Freedom 2 Viu!

Screenshot_1.png

Here’s how you can purchase Freedom 2 Viu:

Screenshot_4.png

FAQs:
1. What is Freedom 2 Viu?
Freedom 2 Viu is a combo of data streaming and Viu’s premium access with ads, at only RM5 per month! The data included in this combo is valid for streaming on Viu only.

2. When can I start subscribing to Freedom 2 Viu?
Freedom 2 Viu is available for subscription from 21 June 2017. Combos with iflix and tonton premium access subscriptions will be available at a later date, stay tuned!

3. Who can subscribe to this awesome combo?
All Postpaid customers with a bundled mobile Internet subscription are eligible! For Prepaid customers, you can subscribe if you are on any of the Internet plans below.

• Monthly RM28 (5GB, FB),
• Monthly RM38 (8GB, FB),
• Monthly RM48 (10GB, FB),
• Monthly RM68 (15GB, FB),
• Monthly RM88 (20BG, FB),
• Monthly RM30 (5GB + FREE 30GB),
• Monthly RM28 (300min, 3GB, 100 or 40 IDD, FB),
• Monthly RM38 (1000min, 4GB, 100 or 40 IDD, FB),
• Monthly RM48 (1500min, 5GB, 100 or 40 IDD,FB),
• Monthly RM28 Unlimited Video, Music and Internet Calls

4. How much data is included in this combo?
All eligible customers in Question 3 above will get 5GB data included in this combo! This 5GB data are for streaming on Viu only. Streaming on any other services will deduct from your base Internet.

5. Where can I purchase Freedom 2 Viu?
Eligible customers can subscribe from the Digi Freedom website from 21 June 2017 onwards or direct from this link: http://digi.my/freedom2viu. Subscription via MyDigi can be done at a later date.

6. If I am currently subscribed to the normal RM10 per month Viu subscription, can I still enjoy this?
Yes! Just unsubscribe from the old subscription on Viu web/app and subscribe to Freedom 2 Viu from our Digi Freedom website, or direct from this link: http://digi.my/freedom2viu.

7. How I can check my data usage for this combo?
You may check your balance quota and expiry date via MyDigi or UMB.

8. What happens if my 5GB data for this offer has been used up?
Streaming on Viu will deduct the quota from your Internet plan.

9. Will my combo be terminated automatically at the end of 30 days?
We don’t want to trouble our customers so this combo is on auto renewal basis! This means that your combo will be renewed automatically after it has ended at 11.59pm at the end of the validity period. For Digi Prepaid customers, please ensure that you have sufficient credit!

10. Will I be notified before this combo is renewed?
Yes, you will receive an SMS notification two (2) days before your combo is renewed.

11. I have RM6 credit in my Prepaid account and it is enough to renew this combo at RM5, but why am I receiving notification that the renewal for my combo is failed?
In order to renew this combo, please ensure you have an active Internet plan subscribed from the list in Question 3 above.

12. How do I unsubscribe this combo?
We are sad you would let go of this great combo but alright – you may unsubscribe from Viu app or website under your account settings.

13. I want to terminate my combo before it expires. After termination, can I continue to access the Viu premium access until the end of its validity?
Yes, you can continue to use the Viu premium access and the 5GB data allocated until the end of its validity of 30 days.

14. I am terminating my Internet plan before it expires. After termination, can I continue to enjoy Freedom 2 Viu?
No, you must have an active Internet plan (refer Question 3) to enjoy the 5GB allocated within Freedom 2 Viu.

15. If charging is unsuccessful (due to insufficient Prepaid credit balance etc), how many retries attempt will Digi make to ensure uninterrupted streaming experience?
A total of 5 retries attempt will be made (once a day for 5 days), after which you will have to re-subscribe to Freedom 2 Viu again to enjoy Premium access to Viu.

16. I have further questions on Viu, where can I get more info?
• Viu email: ifoundanissue@vuclip.com
• Viu customer service hotline: 603 2242 2991

Contributors