Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Purchase more internet via Twitter – FAQs

by Marshie SuperUser ‎07-04-2017 12:44 AM - edited ‎31-05-2017 04:49 PM

FAQs

Q1. Who can link their mobile number to their Twitter account and purchase internet add-on from Twitter?
A1. All Digi subscribers who follow Digi’s Twitter account (@mydigi) will be able to do so.

Q2. How do I access Digi’s Twitter account?
A2. By clicking here: @mydigi

Q3. What devices are compatible to link their mobile number with your Twitter account and purchase internet add-on from Twitter?
A3. All data compatible devices are able to access it via Twitter’s mobile app.

Q4. Can I link another Digi mobile number to my Twitter account (not the mobile number used in the device where I use Twitter’s mobile app)?
A4. Yes, you can. Input your Digi mobile number that you wish to link to your Twitter account, and you will need to verify it by providing the TAC code (sent to you via SMS) to get linked with us.

Q5. Can I link my mobile number to my Twitter account when I am on mobile hotspot/ WiFi?
A5. Yes, you can. Input your Digi mobile number that you wish to link to your Twitter account, and you will need to verify it by providing the TAC code (sent to you via SMS) to get linked with us.

Q6. Can I link a non-Digi mobile number to my Twitter account?
A6. No, you will not be able to do so. This service is only available for Digi subscribers.

Q7. Can I still purchase internet add-on if I did not link my MSISDN with Twitter?
A7. Yes, you can. You will be prompted to link your mobile number with your Twitter account before you can proceed to purchase internet add-on.

Q8. Can I buy internet add-on from Digi’s Twitter account if I do not have sufficient account balance/ exceed validity period?
A8. No, you will not be able to buy internet add-on. Please reload to proceed via:
i) MyDigi mobile application (for subscribers with insufficient credit balance only), OR
ii) digi.com.my (for subscribers with insufficient credit balance/ exceed validity period).

Q9. Can I purchase internet add-on from Digi’s Twitter account (via Direct Message) if I have exceeded my credit limit?
A9. No, you will not be able to purchase internet add-on. Please settle your outstanding bill to proceed.

Q10. If I am a postpaid user, how will my purchase of internet add-on be charged?
A10. Your internet add-on purchase will be charged in your next bill.

Q11. If I am a prepaid user, how will my purchase of internet add-on be charged?
A11. Your internet add-on purchase will be deducted from your credit balance.

Q12. Can I disconnect my mobile number with my Twitter account?
A12. Yes, you can. Input “#disconnect” via Direct Message to disconnect.

Contributors