Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MyDigi: Invite friends and earn mystery gifts!

by Community Manager ‎19-07-2017 06:21 PM - edited ‎19-07-2017 06:22 PM

Here's an offer you can't miss. Earn awesome rewards when you invite your friends and family to MyDigi!

Check out our step-by-step tutorial to invite and earn!

How to invite:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_9.png

How to get reward (referrer):

Screenshot_3.png

How to get reward (referree):

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

However, you will receive an error message if:

Screenshot_8.png 

FAQs
Q1: Who can participate in this campaign?
A1: The offer is open to all Digi customers residing in Malaysia except:
Digi Prepaid Broadband plan subscribers that are not under the Digi Home Broadband plan Permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi; and Enterprise and corporate individual customers under Digi Postpaid for Business.

Q2: As a referrer , what channels/apps can I use to send my invitation code?
A2: This is dependent on what apps you have installed on your phone.

Q3: Can I manually invite my friend by only giving them the code I have from the Invite & Earn tab? (Without clicking on Send Invite)
A3: Yes, you can share your code without clicking Send Invite in the app to invite. referee will just have to key in your code when download the MyDigi app.

Q4: Who can receive the voucher?
A4: The voucher will be available for both the referrer and referee when the referee logs into the MyDigi app for the first time and inputs the referrer’s code.

Q5: Is there a maximum number of people that I can invite to MyDigi app?
A5: No, you may invite as many people as you can.

Q6: Can I receive more than 1 voucher?
A6: Yes you can. The more people you successfully invite, the more vouchers you can get (*while stocks last). However, you will only receive a voucher if the referee logs into MyDigi for the first time and uses your code.

Q7: As a referrer, how will I know when my referee uses my code?
A7: You will receive a push notification as well as an in-app notification to inform you that your friend has joined MyDigi. Click on the push notification to enter MyDigi > click on Notification icon > Click on in-app message to redeem.

Q8: Why can’t I see the in-app notification message to input the code/ redeem my voucher?
A8: The in-app notification message only lasts for:
a) For referrer – Does not expire ( If you have mistakenly removed this message, refresh home screen to see the message again)
b) For referee – 7 days after logging into MyDigi app

Q9: Where can I get the new MyDigi app?
A9: You can get the app by searching for MyDigi in PlayStore or AppStore

Q10: If I am on the old MyDigi app, can I participate in this campaign?
A10: No, you will need to download the latest MyDigi app (v5.1.1 and above)

Q11: Why am I experiencing issues loading the MyDigi app?
A11: Please ensure that you are on iOS 9 and newer or Android 4.1 and up for optimal experience with MyDigi.

Comments
by Best Member
on ‎09-09-2017 12:30 AM

Bellsa wrote:

Here's an offer you can't miss. Earn awesome rewards when you invite your friends and family to MyDigi!

Check out our step-by-step tutorial to invite and earn!

How to invite:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_9.png

How to get reward (referrer):

Screenshot_3.png

How to get reward (referree):

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

However, you will receive an error message if:

Screenshot_8.png 

FAQs
Q1: Who can participate in this campaign?
A1: The offer is open to all Digi customers residing in Malaysia except:
Digi Prepaid Broadband plan subscribers that are not under the Digi Home Broadband plan Permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi; and Enterprise and corporate individual customers under Digi Postpaid for Business.

Q2: As a referrer , what channels/apps can I use to send my invitation code?
A2: This is dependent on what apps you have installed on your phone.

Q3: Can I manually invite my friend by only giving them the code I have from the Invite & Earn tab? (Without clicking on Send Invite)
A3: Yes, you can share your code without clicking Send Invite in the app to invite. referee will just have to key in your code when download the MyDigi app.

Q4: Who can receive the voucher?
A4: The voucher will be available for both the referrer and referee when the referee logs into the MyDigi app for the first time and inputs the referrer’s code.

Q5: Is there a maximum number of people that I can invite to MyDigi app?
A5: No, you may invite as many people as you can.

Q6: Can I receive more than 1 voucher?
A6: Yes you can. The more people you successfully invite, the more vouchers you can get (*while stocks last). However, you will only receive a voucher if the referee logs into MyDigi for the first time and uses your code.

Q7: As a referrer, how will I know when my referee uses my code?
A7: You will receive a push notification as well as an in-app notification to inform you that your friend has joined MyDigi. Click on the push notification to enter MyDigi > click on Notification icon > Click on in-app message to redeem.

Q8: Why can’t I see the in-app notification message to input the code/ redeem my voucher?
A8: The in-app notification message only lasts for:
a) For referrer – Does not expire ( If you have mistakenly removed this message, refresh home screen to see the message again)
b) For referee – 7 days after logging into MyDigi app

Q9: Where can I get the new MyDigi app?
A9: You can get the app by searching for MyDigi in PlayStore or AppStore

Q10: If I am on the old MyDigi app, can I participate in this campaign?
A10: No, you will need to download the latest MyDigi app (v5.1.1 and above)

Q11: Why am I experiencing issues loading the MyDigi app?
A11: Please ensure that you are on iOS 9 and newer or Android 4.1 and up for optimal experience with MyDigi.

by pingtm Member
on ‎03-10-2017 01:30 PM

i wanted to enter my friend invitation code into my digi app but the textbox only allow max 6 characters, but my friend invitation code is 8 characters, how to redeem then?

Contributors