Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Login & Registration for Connect ID & MyDigi

by Moderator on ‎27-04-2016 10:39 AM - edited on ‎31-05-2017 02:09 PM by Community Manager

I have 3 lines (2 postpaid and 1 prepaid) under my name but only see 1 line. Why?
There are 2 possibilities due to your Connect ID:

i.Does NOT match Account Owner Number of postpaid account in billing system.

ii.Does NOT match your postpaid/prepaid account email address in billing system.

What can I do to gain MyDigi access for my other line?
Please update your email address at account level in the billing system. Customer Service will be able to assist.

Can I view my line if I’m NOT the account owner?
Yes, but you will not be able to view bill details or itemised listing of transactions. Only the account owner will have access to that information.

I have limited access to the Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing page. Why?
If you are “auto logged in” , ie logged in without signing in to CONNECT but you are the account owner, you will only be able to view the full details when you’ve logged in.

If you are not the account owner, you will need to reach out to the account owner to get the details

I have transferred my ownership for one of my numbers to another customer. Will the new owner be able to see my account information?
No. When transfer ownership happens, CONNECT ID mobile number will be unverified. The new user will need to register and perform verification.

I have changed my mobile number. Now I can’t access to the new number. How can I gain access again?
You need to change the preferred number in your CONNECT ID profile manangement to the new number.

If a customer has 10 lines, including several Prepaid numbers, can the supplementary line owner access all Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing for all 10 lines?
No. The supplementary line user will need to create his/ her own CONNECT ID. This CONNECT ID cannot have the same (verified) email address as the owner of the accounts. As such, the supplementary line user will only be able to have limited access to Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing pages for his/ her supplementary line.

Unless of course the owner gives the supplementary line owner access to his/ her CONNECT ID.

Can Corporate Payment Responsible customers and Corporate Individuals view and pay their bills?
Yes. If the Corporate lines who are payment responsible and Corporate Individuals are listed as Account Owner in CRM, they will get access to Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing pages as well. With that they will be able to view their bill, download the PDF statement and make payments.

Comments
by jaikaren Member
on ‎06-02-2017 01:05 AM

whysee wrote:

I have 3 lines (2 postpaid and 1 prepaid) under my name but only see 1 line. Why?
There are 2 possibilities due to your Connect ID:

i.Does NOT match Account Owner Number of postpaid account in billing system.

ii.Does NOT match your postpaid/prepaid account email address in billing system.

What can I do to gain MyDigi access for my other line?
Please update your email address at account level in the billing system. Customer Service will be able to assist.

Can I view my line if I’m NOT the account owner?
Yes, but you will not be able to view bill details or itemised listing of transactions. Only the account owner will have access to that information.

I have limited access to the Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing page. Why?
If you are “auto logged in” , ie logged in without signing in to CONNECT but you are the account owner, you will only be able to view the full details when you’ve logged in.

If you are not the account owner, you will need to reach out to the account owner to get the details

I have transferred my ownership for one of my numbers to another customer. Will the new owner be able to see my account information?
No. When transfer ownership happens, CONNECT ID mobile number will be unverified. The new user will need to register and perform verification.

I have changed my mobile number. Now I can’t access to the new number. How can I gain access again?
You need to change the preferred number in your CONNECT ID profile manangement to the new number.

If a customer has 10 lines, including several Prepaid numbers, can the supplementary line owner access all Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing for all 10 lines?
No. The supplementary line user will need to create his/ her own CONNECT ID. This CONNECT ID cannot have the same (verified) email address as the owner of the accounts. As such, the supplementary line user will only be able to have limited access to Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing pages for his/ her supplementary line.

Unless of course the owner gives the supplementary line owner access to his/ her CONNECT ID.

Can Corporate Payment Responsible customers and Corporate Individuals view and pay their bills?
Yes. If the Corporate lines who are payment responsible and Corporate Individuals are listed as Account Owner in CRM, they will get access to Bills & Reloads and Itemised Listing pages as well. With that they will be able to view their bill, download the PDF statement and make payments.

Contributors