Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I unbar my line?

by whysee SuperUser on ‎27-04-2016 11:21 AM - edited on ‎20-10-2017 04:52 PM by Community Manager

Hello there!

Need to temporary unbar your line? These are the steps:

MyDigi app:

Go to your Usage page and click on the ‘Unbar’ button. Then, click on the ‘Temporary Unbar’ button.

Screenshot_6.png

IVR/Dial in:

1. Dial *128#

2. At main menu press 4

3. After Announcement press 7

4. To confirm press 1

5. To proceed press 1

Once Unbarring is successful, please switch off/on the phone.

Or follow the steps below

1. Press 1 for unbarring.

2. Please wait for the voice announcement to complete before you end the call 

Once temporary Unbar is successful, please switch off/on the phone.

You may remit payment at: MyDigi http://digi.my/Payment or JomPAY http://jompay.com.my

If the temporary unbar is successful SMS will be sent to you.

If temporary unbar does not meet the unbarring criteria the request will be rejected .Please remit payment immediately to avoid service interruption.

If you have paid your bills but unbaring is unsucessful:

This depends on whether you've paid your bill via online banking services, or directly to MyDigi.

If you have paid via an online banking service or any third party channel, it may take up to 2 working days for your payment to be reflected in the system.

For convenience and speedy unbarring process, pay through MyDigi and it will be unbarred almost immediately. 

If you have paid via online banking service/3rd party channel and would like your line to be unbarred immediately, kindly make a call to our Helpline at 016 2211 800 and provide your payment details.

Comments
by aramasa Member
on ‎12-12-2017 11:20 PM

Hi

Can you pls unbar my daughter's line.  Bills paid and still barred.  she is overseas and we can't contact her.

by Support
on ‎13-12-2017 12:00 AM

Hi aramasa, kindly send us a private message <here> including the mobile number for further checking. Alternatively, you can advise the user to temporary unbar line by using MyDigi app with wifi connection. Thank you.