Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Get 3GB welcome gift with the all-new MyDigi app!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

3gb.jpg

What's even better than an awesome new app? Free gifts of course!

We're excited to announce the launch of the MyDigi app and we would like to award you 3GB! All you gotta do is download or update the app by March 31, 2017.

You’ll get 3GB over the span of 3 months so go crazy! (That's 1GB a month in case you're bad in math).

Here’s a quick guide on how to redeem:

3g-1.jpg

3gb-2.jpg

3g-3.jpg

FAQs:
Q1: Who can redeem this welcome gift?
A1: All Digi users that upgrade or download the all-new MyDigi app from March 1 – 31, 2017 are eligible to redeem, excluding postpaid users without Monthly Internet.

Q2: Can I use this welcome gift with any of the Internet Plans?
A2: Yes, you can. Do note that the Internet Pass quota will be utilized first before quota is deducted from your Internet Plan.

Q3: Will I get notified in the next 2 months when MyDigi app grants 1GB to me?
A3: Yes, you will receive an SMS and an in-app notification when MyDigi grants 1GB to you.

Q4: Upon receiving notification on my 1GB freebie, how long am I given to redeem the freebie?
A4: You will need to redeem the freebie via MyDigi app within 3 days.

Q5: When does my validity of 1GB internet expire?
A5: Validity expires 7 days after time of redemption.

Q6: Will this welcome gift auto-renew on the following month?
A6: No, we will grant the 1GB internet (every 30 days for consecutive of 3 months) into your MyDigi app account, and you must login to MyDigi app to redeem.

Q7: How do I check if my 1GB is already in my internet quota?
A7: To check your internet quota, please go to MyDigi app > Internet (Swipe left once on usage screen).

Q8: If I have downloaded MyDigi app but uninstalled before March 1, then re-install again on March 1, will I get the free 3GB internet?
A8: Yes, you will receive the free 3GB internet if you download within March 1 – 31, 2017.

T&Cs:
• Valid to all Digi users, including broadband users and ambassador line for Postpaid users.
• All Prepaid plans are eligible to redeem this welcome gift.
• All Postpaid plans are eligible to redeem, except for postpaid users without Monthly Internet.
• This welcome gift can be used on all Internet activities.
• This welcome gift is available only via MyDigi app, and not available on UMB or MyDigi web.
• This welcome gift is not available on iPhone 4, and works best on iOS 10.

Re: Get 3GB welcome gift with the all-new MyDigi app!

So best

Hi is awesome

Digi

just_rambleengs wrote:

3gb.jpg

We're excited to announce the launch of the MyDigi app and we would like to award you 3GB! All you gotta do is download or update the app by March 31, 2017.

You’ll get 3GB over the span of 3 months so go crazy! (That's 1GB a month in case you're bad in math).

3g-1.jpg

3gb-2.jpg

3g-3.jpg

FAQs:
A1: All Digi users that upgrade or download the all-new MyDigi app from March 1 – 31, 2017 are eligible to redeem, excluding postpaid users without Monthly Internet.

A2: Yes, you can. Do note that the Internet Pass quota will be utilized first before quota is deducted from your Internet Plan.

A3: Yes, you will receive an SMS and an in-app notification when MyDigi grants 1GB to you.

Q4: Upon receiving notification on my 1GB freebie, how long am I given to redeem the freebie?

A6: No, we will grant the 1GB internet (every 30 days for consecutive of 3 months) into your MyDigi app account, and you must login to MyDigi app to redeem.

A7: To check your internet quota, please go to MyDigi app > Internet (Swipe left once on usage screen).

Q8: If I have downloaded MyDigi app but uninstalled before March 1, then re-install again on March 1, will I get the free 3GB internet?
A8: Yes, you will receive the free 3GB internet if you download within March 1 – 31, 2017.

T&Cs:
• Valid to all Digi users, including broadband users and ambassador line for Postpaid users.
• All Postpaid plans are eligible to redeem, except for postpaid users without Monthly Internet.
• This welcome gift is available only via MyDigi app, and not available on UMB or MyDigi web.

Digi said this program commences from 1 June. I've updated the digi my app, but stil hav not received any notification about d free 1gb internet.

Support

Hi RGRaj, All Digi Postpaid and Digi Broadband plan subscribers that update or install the new MyDigi app are eligible to redeem this 1GB Welcome Gift, including Digi Enterprise Corporate customers and Corporate Individual customers. However, the prepaid voice plan subscribers are not eligible to receive this 1GB Welcome Gift ya. Head on the link to check the latest promo http://new.digi.com.my/mydigi-overview. If you need further assistance, please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your name, mobile number and IC number. Thanks.

just_rambleengs wrote:

3gb.jpg

3g-1.jpg

3gb-2.jpg

3g-3.jpg

FAQs:

T&Cs:

just_rambleengs wrote:

3gb.jpg

3g-1.jpg

3gb-2.jpg

3g-3.jpg

FAQs:

T&Cs:

:

Very happy

Support

Great to hear that, Vin1. We will continue doing best to fulfil your expectation. Smiley Happy 

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers