Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Samsung note 8

SuperUser
After playing with this phone camera... abit sad to see the similarity function with iPhone with the telephoto lens and portrait mode... and size wise it’s s8+ with pen...

But the screen is really nice...
Highlighted

Re: Samsung note 8

[ Edited ]
SuperUser
It's done!

IMG-20170927-WA0041.jpg

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Community Manager

It is really a beautiful device. The more I play with it, the more tempting it becomes.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

Buy. Apa lagi mahu tunggu Smiley Very Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

moniqee wrote:
After playing with this phone camera... abit sad to see the similarity function with iPhone with the telephoto lens and portrait mode... and size wise it’s s8+ with pen...

But the screen is really nice...

Many reviews mentioned that the Samsung Note 8 Live Focus algorithm is more refined compared to Portrait Mode on the iPhone, especially on the edges of the subject. 

But yeah, I kind of like the standard angle and ultra wide angle camera combo like the LG G6 and V30. Not sure why Samsung didn't choose this combo instead. Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

You know what would happen in future? 3 camera set up. One normal camera for best resolution/quality/least distortion/high vdeo quality, one telephoto for portrait mode, one ultra-wide angle. Haha..

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers