Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 (and S8+)

SuperUser

doom89757 wrote:

I pre-order the S8  on the 1st day of the pre-order starting day online from DiGi store, have a few questions comes up in mind as called the CS could not get any satisfying answer, is either the CS personal are not to sure like that.

I wonder anyone could answer my doubts, it would be great, ok here goes

1 - i have pre-order this online on the 1st day transaction have been suscessfully competed at 3.30PM, I am wondering does that makes me eligible for the freebies? as it was not stated on the tax invoice I have receive from my email.

2 - The phone delivery , I will get this phone on the 4th of May 2017? The register delivery address I put is at Klang, Selangor

3 - it will come with the phone & the freebies together?

Thanks in advance.

answering based on my personal experience with the Note7, which was purchased via Digi:

1. Yes, all Digi pre-order should be entitled to the freebies.

2. Sorry but I've not been following the S8/ S8+ in detail. but if that is the date of release announced by Samsung Malaysia, then yes, that is the date you will get it. If it's anything like before, the phones will already be in courier company's warehouse but just that they are not allowed to deliver it. When I got my Note7, I noticed a sticker on the box that said "Delivery only on XYZ date".
3. It should all come together, unless somehow Samsung Malaysia manage to mess up and do not have all the items in hand. <-- very unlikely this will happen.

enjoy your new phone. 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

I am not working for Digi. But from my experience of buying Note 7 last year, Digi sent the phone together with all freebies to the address you put in. In fact, they delivered it one day earlier than schedule.

SuperUser

just wondering... how many pre-ordered?

are you guys excited?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

I have pre-order mine......still waiting.....hopefully can get the phone ASAP as they have already change my phone plan to the latest one since the day i have done the pre-order.........
I heard will be delay on receiving the phone on other telcos, as i check my order the trackign number is not available yet......haiz.....

[ Edited ]

I have called the CS and they said the delivery will only starts tomorrow (4th May 2017). But Digi is still unable to provide the CN/ Tracking Number and said it is in progress. 

About the freebies for pre-order, they can't give any guarantee for it to be together with the device delivery...Huhuhu

Support

Here is the consignment number for order #4740175694, doom89757. Smiley Happy

Hi Adreen, Your consignment number is 4740175543 ya.  Smiley Happy

You may use this link to track your item: http://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking.

Thanks for the reply, as I check from GDex e-tracking site, the phone is being deliver but I just receive a call from GDex that the delivery of the item is been hold for all the S8, I have GDex why, they say I need to ask DiGi on what is the reason......this is frustrating.......

Support

Hi doom89757, may we have your transaction number for further checking? Kindly PM your transaction number to us. Thank you.

SuperUser

anyone unboxed their phone yet? any photos to share? 

any experience or tips or feedback about the whole purchase/ process?

The experience sucks a lot.....dont know who is to be blame on for.......
So here goes.....i call CS......then the answer i get was....samsung the one that ask to hold the delivery as its seems that they have wrong package the S8's so need to recall it back all.....then need to roughly wait 3 working days in for this whole things......
Normaly i can wait n i dun mind but main problem for me is i do not have phone to use at the moment....was hoping that should be can use it by now but sadly no.....
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers