Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S8 (and S8+)

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Samsung just announced the S8 and S8+...

http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/

Galaxy-S8-Spec_main_1.jpg

what is "radical" here is the front -- it is almost all screen. Samsung is calling this the "Infinity Display".

besides that, another interesting thing seems to be the personal assistant - Bixby.

are you guys excited? what is the feature you like most about this phone?

for Malaysia, we will be getting 3 colours: Midnight Black, Maple Gold and Orchid Gray.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 (and S8+)

Community Manager

Having autofocus on front camera is new to me. Plus, this device have 2 wireless charging protocol. Impressive.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

MrOctopusK wrote:

Having autofocus on front camera is new to me. Plus, this device have 2 wireless charging protocol. Impressive.

ya, the front auto focus is something selfie lovers will enjoy. not many phones have this... yet.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

price range should be sky high? 3k-4k?

Community Manager

theinv wrote:

With China flagships breaching 2k price point, I don't see how the Samsung flagship can be cheaper than 3k either. Even the year old S7E is still retaining so much of its value.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

theinv wrote:

ya, i guess we can expect that to be the regular price.

there will of course be the pre-order sales and also telco bundles.

SuperUser

telco pricing should be known by tomorrow... 

so, what do you guys think of the phone? 

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

mydragoon wrote:

telco pricing should be known by tomorrow... 

so, what do you guys think of the phone? 

Digi pre-order site is up:
http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/pre-order-Samsung-S8#onlineOffer

who has ordered? and share your experience and excitement here... Smiley Happy

and let's keep this thread active for "owner-support-owner" help...

Just ordered S8+

A bit slow, but managed to go through it.

Thanks for the link

I pre-order the S8  on the 1st day of the pre-order starting day online from DiGi store, have a few questions comes up in mind as called the CS could not get any satisfying answer, is either the CS personal are not to sure like that.

I wonder anyone could answer my doubts, it would be great, ok here goes

1 - i have pre-order this online on the 1st day transaction have been suscessfully competed at 3.30PM, I am wondering does that makes me eligible for the freebies? as it was not stated on the tax invoice I have receive from my email.

2 - The phone delivery , I will get this phone on the 4th of May 2017? The register delivery address I put is at Klang, Selangor

3 - it will come with the phone & the freebies together?

Thanks in advance.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers